Monday 4 November 2013

Camp Reflection

          Camp Elphinstone Reflection

 I had a great time at Camp Elphinstone there were lots of fun activities to do. We went on a nature walk, doing a obstacle course, swimming, exploring the beach, had a campfire and sang songs, went on a hike, played fun games during the night it was very fun. There were also options to do certain things I did shelter building, archery, and ocean studies (where I got a chance to see interesting ocean life). During shelter building I got a chance to learn how to build a shelter in the woods and where to build a shelter. Also I learned some handy knots. Archery was really fun but, it was challenging and I hope to improve on it next year. Ocean studies were really cool because there was lots of ocean life. I saw crabs, jellyfish, and sea stars it was really interesting and I learn a lot about ocean life. The games that we all got to play in the dark were really fun and exciting. Swimming the ocean was fun even though it was freezing. I love the desserts they were fantastic!  It was also a great chance to get to know everyone. I overall had a great experience at camp and I can’t wait to go back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment